Welcome to Capitol Commission Oklahoma!
Elected members of the Oklahoma legislature face unique challenges and extraordinary pressures. Regardless of political party, the most needed and meaningful help available is the power of God through prayer and the eternal truth of Scripture.
Three Pillars of Work
1. Pastoral presence within the state capitol for elected leaders and their staff.
2. Proclaiming the Word in weekly Bible studies or devotions.
3. Prayer for all those in authority as the Bible teaches in 1 Tim. 2:1-4.
God cares for all people and when our leaders are better, we are all better. As Christ’s ambassadors sharing truth and grace in the State Capitol, the power of God is at work among the leaders serving communities across the state of Oklahoma. (2 Cor. 5:11-21)
Join Us to Impact Leaders at the State Capitol
1. GIVE | Visit capitolcom.org/donate/oklahoma to make a generous one-time gift or enroll in faithful monthly giving to shape a culture of civility, integrity, and servant leadership among our elected leaders. Be sure to indicate the Oklahoma ministry.(Donate Here)
2. PRAY | Pray for the men and women working in our state capitol. Visit Pray1Tim2.org for biblical prayer guides and more information about how to pray for elected leaders.
3. FOLLOW | Click Here and sign up to receive The Oklahoma Capitol Report providing regular updates, news, and opportunities to reach the Oklahoma Capitol for Christ. Follow Joel at joelharder.org and on Twitter @JoelWHarder
Finally, it would be my pleasure to speak at your church, sharing more about how God is working in the state capitol and together we can consider specific ministry opportunities where your church can get involved.
322 NE 15th ST Oklahoma City OK 73104
Strengthen the personal ministry of a State Minister as we work to build up our state’s leaders.
A selection of helpful resources related to prayer, ministering to elected officials, and much more.
Learn how you can pray for your State Minister and receive regular email prayer updates.
News & Updates
Stay updated on what’s happening with your State Minister. Sign up to receive emailed updates and news